[ExI] powers of ten

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Jan 19 16:43:05 UTC 2015

Nearly 40 yrs ago, I saw a film which had enormous impact on me, Powers of
Ten:

http://www.wimp.com/scaleuniverse/

This is an updated, cooler version of that idea.  The new one only goes out
rather than both in and out, but I like it:

https://thescene.com/watch/buzzfeed/209-seconds-that-will-make-you-question-
your-entire-existence?mbid=marketing_paid_tp_cne_oo_outbrain_scene_buzzfeed
<https://thescene.com/watch/buzzfeed/209-seconds-that-will-make-you-question
-your-entire-existence?mbid=marketing_paid_tp_cne_oo_outbrain_scene_buzzfeed
&utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=paid&utm_content=scene&utm_campaign=buzzfeed

&utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=paid&utm_content=scene&utm_campaign=buzzfeed