[ExI] Fwd: Paper on "Detecting Qualia" presentation at 2015 MTA conference

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Jan 31 15:52:21 UTC 2015

Bill W wrote:

> This group seems to be
> made up of
> physicists, engineers, and other hard nosed scientists and
> to me,
> metaphysics belongs in seminaries and such, not science.

I stand with you.  :)  When I see "qualia" raise its head
again on this list I consider just taking a long break.
We've been down the "qualia" road before and it always
strikes me as esoteric discussions about invisible angels
dancing on the head of an invisible pin.

If it were the Inquisition, I would burn.  For the whole
thing makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Regards,
MB