[ExI] Fwd: Paper on "Detecting Qualia" presentation at 2015 MTA conference

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Jan 31 21:01:34 UTC 2015

Shit NO!!!

And people wonder why I get mad, and loose it when 90% of the naive
beetling herd thinks this way, and cluelessly bleats this shit with the
rest of the herd, censoring and keeping everyone from understanding that
they are missing something.  If you really think this is an intelligent
POV, why don't you "canonize" it at canonizer.com, so we can see how
many people really think this way, so we can know why.  Oh, wait, I
forget, nobody that just bleats this kind of shit, is capable of
canonizing anything like that, without realizing how stupid this view is.

The title of the paper is "DETECTING qualia", and it shows how to bridge
the gap between the qualitative nature of consciousness and physical
science, with absolutely no "METAPHYSICS".  It is all testable
theoretical physics.  It is making predictions about what experimental
science is about to show you for the first time.

I bet this is exactly how Galileo felt, when everyone was talking about
how the sun went around them, instead of the other way around.

I am sure Galileo knew what future space travel would be like, where
mankind was about to go, and the naive people in their small theoretical
world, had no idea what dancing in the heavens would be like.  Instead
of saying: "When I see 'qualia' raise its head again on this list I
consider just taking a long break.", Galileo surely just herd: "When I
hear about us going around the sun, I consider just taking a long break
from, and censoring anything to do with such talkers.

Do you same old trichromats, have no interest, at all about how
qualitatively different a bi chromat's, or tetrachromat's knowledge is?
When someone thinks about a new blue they've never seen before, do you
have no interest in what that new blue is like?

The paper, on the topic of "detecting qualia" predicts how you will soon
know what this new blue you've never experienced before is, where it is,
why it is, and most importantly, what it is like.

But, then, I guess you have no interest in such futuristic things. Your
just happy siting there thinking that the sun really goes around you,
and the redness for everyone, is exactly the same as your redness, and
that it is the same thing as 650 NM light, and that you knowledge of the
world is the same thing as the physical world out there.

Does anyone know how you can get the bleating herd to stop censoring new
information and change directions, amplifying the wisdom of the crowd,
faster?

I can't wait to see the look on all these clueless bleating sheep's
face, when they experience a new blue tetrachromats use to represent
what they only represent 3 primary colors with.  And they realize how
evil they were to work so hard to censor this kind of stuff and keep the
herd from better seeing and understanding their future, what they and
the physical world are really like.

Oh well.

Oh, and I am sorry I am not as tactful and level headed as Anders.

Brent Allsop