[ExI] Why so much published 'science' is wrong.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:17:55 UTC 2015

(They might have to try several people though, to finally get the
results the want!).  ;)

Ain't that the damned truth.  Whoever invented the term 'massaging the
data', making it happy so it will give you what you want, was a genius.

I know a number of psychologists who won't let anyone touch the data unless
they are Asian!

bill w