[ExI] In memoriam

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Fri May 8 22:13:23 UTC 2015

Hi Anders,

Memories -- I did dance with Sasha at a ExI event.  He was a fun dancer.

I love the song, when sung by Dolly Parton:

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

Natasha

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [ExI] In memoriam