[ExI] In memoriam

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Fri May 8 23:23:03 UTC 2015

I do not remember Sasha, although I remember his passing,
and the pain on this list.  I was a newbie then.

My first ExI post was a link to an article - and Robert
Bradbury responded recommending the link/article and
thanked me for posting it.  That's high praise to a
newbie. :) I was just going through some of my archives
and found his post. Pretty sure I'd saved it.

Along with posts from  Zero, Mike Lorrey, AL Villalobos,
Lee Crocker, Damien, Greg Burch!  Oh my - where are our
people???  Where did they go?

Regards,
MB