[ExI] The End of Meaningful Work

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 19 20:28:28 UTC 2015

:
> ...The Western idea of Bali as a primitive island paradise is to ignore
the nasty side of Bali.  Most of the dancing, parades, etc. are now done for
payment as entertainment for Western tourists.
Bali is a paedophile and adult sex tourism centre and the sex industry is
big business...BillK

There you go, the sexbots will end that problem, if we outfit them with
replaceable orifices.  It is the safest sex, and the cheapest in the long
run, and the lowest effort.

On the other hand I suppose it could cause massive unemployment in Bali, a
major disruptor of the no-collar industry.

Oy.