[ExI] [Bulk] Alcor, California, and the right to die

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Oct 6 14:56:24 UTC 2015

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 7:37 AM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: [Bulk] [ExI] Alcor, California, and the right to die

Now that California has joined Oregon Washington Montana and Vermont in becoming a right to die state I wonder if it would be wise for Alcor to open a branch office just over the border of their home state of Arizona.  Or maybe, if they thought there was any chance of success, they could lobby the state legislators to pass similar laws in Arizona; but Arizona is pretty conservative so that might be hopeless.

 John K Clark

John if you live in Quartzsite California (just over the AZ stateline) you would treasure the right to die.  There isn’t much to live for out there.  I have a good story about Quartzsite, for later, if then.