[ExI] before?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:12:25 UTC 2016

We have touched on the issue of privacy several times lately and I wonder
if it received a lot of attention before I joined.

We are concerned about it but I don't see any conclusions about what the
appropriate level of privacy is.

Denmark is making a necrogenomic database: DNA from everyone who dies.  Is
this appropriate?  I don't know what else they are collecting, such as
cause of death and so on, but in the  long run this could do a lot of
good.  It could also run up insurance rates for the descendants in some
countries if the insurance companies got hold of the data.

For myself, I am an open person who will tell you my grandmother's shoe
size if asked.  I don't care what anyone knows about me as long as my Visa
card is safe.

Bill W