[ExI] before?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:50:05 UTC 2016

Dan - That's you. The thing to wonder about is can people keep and expect
privacy about things regardless if you want to let the world know? For
instance, where I live, there are nude beaches. Obviously, those folks
don't care about their genitals being publicly seen, but does that mean no
one can, say, stop peeping toms?

Worst career choice I ever made:  going to law school.  Best one,
transferring to psych.  But in law school I found out that in a number of
places, it was a peeping tom offense if a man was looking at a woman, but
exhibitionism if a man was being looked at!  Talk about gender
discrimination!  In general I think a peeping tom cannot be stopped if he
is not on your property - then of course it's trespass.  I won't swear to
that.

Gender discrimination the other way:  in many states adultery is a felony
if a woman does it, but only a misdemeanor if a man does it.  I wonder who
passes these laws?

bill w