[ExI] woohoo! bezos does it again!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:24:26 UTC 2016

Bah!! Aspergers???  That's nothing!!!
We're totally insane psychopaths!!!!
(But cuddly with it).   ;)

A great example of lack of social thinking:  I meant to send this to Spike
only and not rouse the herd, but it's OK.

As for cuddly:  for a psychopath, cuddling is no different than it is for
everyone else with one big exception:  more ulterior motives than usual.
 (BTW - psychopaths are not insane - until you've heard an insane person
speak, you have not lived a full life - neologisms, interspersed with
giggling and  -  oh, wait - doesn't that sound like Spike?)

 bill w