[ExI] Our Ageing World

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 18:33:14 UTC 2016

(sorry about sending the previous one - I have no idea what key I hit to do
it)

In the past couple decades, western commerce has become entirely dependent
on reliable electronic communications.  Yesterday I got call from a friend
in NY who had to cancel his weekend visit because an airline faced major
delays over computer glitches.  Think about it.  spike

Delta is now having serious troubles with their computers.  Seems they just
asked their software to do more and more.  Question is:  why don't they
spend enough money on new software when their entire business depends on
it?  You can't blame the computers when you don't spend enough to keep them
up to date.

Or maybe they are being hacked by the Chinese or Koreans or Russians or
whomever just to keep in shape for a potential war, and nobody wants to
tell us about it.

 Will hackers win the next war?

bill w