[ExI] cool, an actual conspiracy!

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Aug 14 20:42:44 UTC 2016

We know of conspiracy theorists, those nutty guys with their foil hats and
such.  But what if. somehow. for the first time in history. an actual
conspiracy took place?  Would we recognize it?  Or would we just assume it
was just another one of those crazy conspiracy theories, dismiss.

I have one for you.  Why is it that if you Google on Shawn Lucas, nearly all
the relevant results are five days old?  It is clear enough to me that
millions of people are likely be chattering about him, yet Google seems to
know nothing about the obvious question that must be burning up the wires.