[ExI] ok google game

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Aug 14 21:29:44 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of spike
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:57 AM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: [ExI] ok google game

Idea: Create an OK Google game for people who develop a crush on the voice
which speaks when one OK Googles.

GG, will you go out with me?

>Silly, I am already out with you.

GG, I meant, will you date me?

>OK.  1993?... spike

Oh better idea: we could adapt OK Google results based on which personality
or voice the user prefers.  Think of all the possibilities.

OK Google Optimist, where should I hang out this evening?

* Oh man, you live in such a cool place!  The possibilities are practically
endless!  I will limit suggestions to my top 8000 choices for things to do
near you.  Go!  Have fun!  Take me with you!  Here are your directions.

OK Google Pessimist, where should I hang out this evening?

* Hang out?  Why out?  People get killed going out at night!  There are
gangs in the streets, drunks driving  around everywhere, cops shooting
people for no reason, and someone will probably break into your house while
you are away.  Stay home, be safe!

OK Google Capitalist, where should I hang out this evening?

* Lots of valuable business contacts are made in ordinary social situations!
Here are your directions.

OK Google Stoner, where should I hang out this evening?

* Oh wow man, psychedelic happenings are all around you.  All you need to do
is open your mind, open your eyes, open your veins, tune in, turn on, drop
out!  Here are your directions.

OK Google New York Immigrant Grandma, where should I hang out this evening?

* Hang out you say?  Vhat ist this hang out?  You younk people, alvays with
the hang out!  Never you call!  Never you write!  Never you visit you
grandmother!  Here are you directionts.

OK Google California Fast Woman, where should I hang out this evening?

* Well, depends on what you are looking for and how much you want to spend,
big guy.

OK Google Religion Guy, where should I hang out this evening?

* Death to infidels!  Here are your directions.

OK Google Jesus Freak, where should I hang out this evening?

*  Oh praise the Lord in his infinite mercy my friend!  There are good
prayer meetin's over at First Baptist, specializing in single born-agains,
and at Second Methodist, for those praying for showers of blessing!  May you
find joy and love by serving the Lord!  Here are your directions.

OK Google Politics Follower, where should I hang out this evening?

* Which brand of crazy do you prefer?  For Republican, press one.  For
Democrat, press two.

OK Google Philosopher, where should I hang out this evening?

* There are at several competing schools of thought on that question,
however before meaningful dialog can take place, we must first come to an
agreement on objective definitions of the sometimes subjective terms "hang",
"out", "evening", "should", "this", and "I."

OK Google Macho Monster Trucker, where should I hang out this evening?

* Real men, they would just drank some beyer, and none of that sissy LITE
beyer neither, cuz that piss water ain't even beyer!  Then a REAL man'd
watch him some football and some NASCAR on the tube, wait for his buddies to
show up and then the fun starts.

OK Google Weird Guy, where should I hang out this evening?

* There are places where they can't reach, but strawberry clones must always
be guarded against when you come up against MASER-armed battleship cutlery
and chemical abrasives constantly falling in those contrails.  Run for your
liiiiiife!

OK Google Scientist, where should I hang out this evening?

* There should be clear enough skies near you to observe the Perseid shower
this evening.  While you are out, notice the abundant nocturnal wildlife
easily observed along the path to these locations.

OK Google Fashionista, where should I hang out this evening?

* {Lots of opportunity for selling paid ad links on this one.}

OK Google Foodie or Wine Connoisseur, where should I hang out this evening?

* {See above.}

OK Google Extropian, where should I hang out this evening?

* ?

Come on, let's see some of that classic Extropian creative thinking.
Propose your own category or voice, and propose some responses to common
questions.