[ExI] To vote or not to vote

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 19 20:56:15 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
…

>…Result:  dishonesty survives to reproduce, corruption evolves…spike

>…I have no dog in this fight …

BillW, on the contrary sir, you do.  We all do.  All Americans have a dog in this fight, all outside the USA who may be on the receiving end of aggressive military behavior have a dog in this fight.  Humanity has a huge pack of dogs in this fight.  Government corruption is a bad thing everywhere.  It is worse if the government in question has way too many fireworks.

>…  I am in favor of anything that can reduce corruption by political parties.

bill w

Thanks man.