[ExI] The Clinton Foundation was a means of gaining access

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:56:30 UTC 2016

Trump will start a nuclear war,
in which case we'll have President
​Nobody​
 sometime in the next 4 years
​.

 John K Clark

John, I hope that others will follow me and urge you to see that no one,
unless I missed something, has said anything good about Trump from the
beginning.  Yes, there's been anti-Hillary, but that's not the same thing.
They are for the libertarian.

No one is for either candidate as far as I can tell, so please see that
your condemnations of the group are misplaced - we are smart enough to see
through Trump and his lack of qualifications and his numerous lies, and
maybe are as scared of him as you are.

In sum, I just think that we are tired of hearing the same thing from you,
that's all it is.  You have made your many points - give it a rest.  No one
is likely to change their mind at this point, eh?

bill w