[ExI] The Clinton Foundation was a means of gaining access

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:48:02 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 2:17 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> I will make a prediction: either Clinton or Trump will find the job of
> president most unsatisfying.  Both seem to be motivated by power, and both
> may be surprised at how little power they have in that office.

​A president, any president, has ​gargantuan

powers to screw things up but very limited power to do good, Clinton has
been a Senator and a Secretary Of State so she knows what she's getting
into, but I think Trump will be surprised to find that being President
isn't nearly as much fun as running for President. So I will make my own
prediction, if Trump is elected he will not serve out his entire 4 year
term, he will either get bored and resign, or he will get impeached for
forgetting he's no longer supposed to be in charge of his business empire
or just for massive incompetence, in which case we'll have President Pence
sometime in the next 4 years. The third possibility is Trump will start a
nuclear war,
in which case we'll have President
​Nobody​
 sometime in the next 4 years