[ExI] giga-parsec^3

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:58:04 UTC 2016

But when you deal with physical quantity you realize that universe is
bounded both above and below.
Below you have the Plank Scale and above you have the visible universe.
And because of this non integers irrational numbers are just a (somehow
useful) abstraction. In physics number should always be in proportion to a
useful reference unit.