[ExI] giga-parsec^3

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:16:23 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:01 AM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> all negative numbers, zero, and all positive numbers less
> than X - are less than any given positive number X.)

​And if you take any infinity sharp pin you have around the house and stick
it at random into the Real Number Line ​there is a 0% chance it will hit an
integer or a rational number or even an irrational number like PI or e that
can be approximated to arbitrary precision; instead there is a 100% chance
it will hit one of Turing's many many uncomputable numbers. The number you
hit can not have a unique name because it cannot be
​uniquely ​specified.

Sometimes late at night when I'm staring at the ceiling and can't sleep
that makes me wonder if most of the Real Numbers are really real.

 John K Clark