[ExI] Tabby's star

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 00:07:33 UTC 2016

Bill--stars are hot.  You are talking about a different kind of heat
management--preventing electronics from heating up using low-temperature
input that gives off heat because of resistance.  They could have
electronics with zero resistance and still need to make the heat from their
energy sources less concentrated, just like we do with something like
nuclear power.  Spike is talking about preventing things from getting as
hot as their high-temperature inputs.  And I sort of doubt they extract
energy from things that are cold.