[ExI] Animal Mathematics

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:28:19 UTC 2016

OK, I'll accept that humans are a bit better at maths.   :)

BillK

Our music is a bit more varied too.....

Years ago it was proven that some birds could navigate by the stars.
Migrating birds were put into a room where the night sky was projected on
the ceiling.  The projection was rotated (as a variable) to insure that the
birds were going by the stars and not the magnetic field or any east/west
north/south dimension.  (apparently many animals can detect the magnetic
field)

bill w