[ExI] Bell's Inequality

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 23:13:46 UTC 2016

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Jason Resch <jasonresch at gmail.com> wrote:
> MW is falsifiable because QM is
> falsifiable.

We were talking about the difference between MWI and superposition,
and that not being falsifiable.  QM being falsifiable is irrelevant to
"MWI or superposition or something else".

> You need to posit almost a God-like magic to allow my selection of Pi in the
> use of setting polarization angles in an iterated EPR experiment, to cause
> the photon pairs to be generated with just the right patterns of
> polarizations to yield the observed probabilities.

No, I just need to posit that what you observe is what you observe.
No cause or conspiracy to produce the observed results is required.

I roll a die.  It comes up 2.  Nothing conspired to make that
particular result happen (assuming no loaded dice, I didn't trick
roll, or the like).  Nothing needed to.