[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:25:53 UTC 2016

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 2:48 PM, Colin Hales <col.hales at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> Oh great but apparently crazy seer, you have done this 10 times in a row
> and been right? What manner of trickery is this??

​Perhaps I was able to do this because I have ESP, perhaps the exact
opposite of what the mystics say is true and for psi to work disbelief not
belief is needed. Maybe people who are certain that ESP is real don't have
an ounce of that ability and only people who
 think it's all a bunch of crap have skill in the paranormal. That would
explain its ​elusive nature, the skeptic has a stunning supernatural
experience and therefore starts to become a believer and then as a result
promptly loses all paranormal ability, and the experience is never
repeated. But I still think ESP is all a bunch of crap so my psychic powers
are still in good shape so my prediction should turn out to be true next
year too.

  John K Clark