[ExI] need a new word/suffix

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:47:01 UTC 2016

listsb at infinitefaculty.org> wrote:
>> A parallel problem: trying to distinguish between "anti-immigration" and
"anti–illegal immigration".

> While one can make such a distinction, it seems arbitrary from my view.

Not at all.  The former opposes all immigrants.  The latter only opposed
those who immigrate while violating the laws about immigration.

In other words, the former would seek to close the borders entirely,
leaving the lands within only for those who happen to have made it inside
before whatever arbitrary date the closure happens.  The latter might
welcome continued immigration so long as they follow the laws, just like
everyone is supposed to, thus weeding out those who start their stay by
violating the practices and standards that those who were there already
previously agreed on.