[ExI] need a new word/suffix

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Thu Jan 14 17:10:24 UTC 2016

I use several different grammar and style checkers, but they are useful only for writers who already know grammar, because the checker itself must always be checked. They are useful for catching typos, passive constructions, repeated words, cliches and the like, but sometimes those are not “errors.” Since I write science fiction and fantasy, these programs tend to find many “errors” that aren’t in my writing.

Tara Maya