[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 00:48:28 UTC 2016

> ​> ​
> The US has become so addicted to borrowing and spending, we are openly
> proclaiming we cannot balance the budget without it,

So what? As I said, except the for Clinton years the budget hasn't been
balanced since 1835 and we don't seem to have reached the point on no
return yet.

​John K Clark​

I don't pretend to understand it.  But I have heard before that household
debt and gov debt are two entirely different animals.  Here is a Nobel
prize winner writing on it.  If you understand it, explain it to me, please?

​
> http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/21/opinion/paul-krugman-debt-is-good-for-the-economy.html?_r=0

bill w