[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Jul 18 02:50:50 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>…Here is a Nobel prize winner writing on it.  If you understand it, explain it to me, please?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/21/opinion/paul-krugman-debt-is-good-for-the-economy.html?_r=0

bill w

Hi BillW,

I sure can explain it to you.  If an entity continues to spend more than it takes in, and does it long enough, that entity will eventually go bust.

We can let our PhDs argue over how long it will take, but eventually the day will come.  The faster we borrow, the sooner that day.  The more we have borrowed when that day arrives, the more catastrophic the result.

Any questions?