[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:37:51 UTC 2016

A dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow and you can borrow a
dollar today at a lower interest rate than at any other time in the history
of the USA, so I can sure think of a advantage to debt.  ​

​ John K Clark​

But why not just save?  Why pay any interest?  Not applicable to houses or
cars, I suppose (except in my case, since I don't buy cars worth more than
$10k - you are correct - never new cars - depreciation curve -  currently
own 2002 Lincoln Town Car - wonderful car - you can't get a ride like this
with the small new cars -  25 mpg highway)

I would rather a company be owned by the people who made it great, not by
the people who just supplied money.  They get on the board and maybe direct
policy in the wrong ways.

bill w