[ExI] Is the list down?

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jul 28 21:59:00 UTC 2016

OK cool, well while the list was down, several of the chronics contacted me and asked if we could donate to the upkeep and maintenance.  John Clark pledged his winnings from Mrs. Clinton’s non-indictment, I matched and doubled, and several others have suggested they would donate to keeping the ExI list alive.  Max I don’t see why you are always stuck with the bill for this.  Many of us have benefitted from its continuing existence.

I suggested to John in the very slim chance Mrs. Clinton is indicted before 6 November, I would donate the ill-gotten gains (200 bucks I think) to ExI-chat server maintenance.  {8^D  If not, I will kick in some clams anyway.  Max, shall we post it to your Alcor address?  What is it?