[ExI] Is the list down?

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Jul 28 23:05:05 UTC 2016

Spike: That would be very nice! Probably the easiest way would be for
generous users to use PayPal. My address associated with that is "
max at maxmore.com". However, the old ExI PayPal account is still active (and
very empty): The address for that is "more at extropy.org"

For the renewal (one year) and reinstatement fee, I paid $78.97.

--Max

--

Max More, PhD
Strategic Philosopher