[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 01:04:52 UTC 2016

On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: Re: [ExI] Wise Donald Trump

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 7:11 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

​> ​

It makes us appreciate that presidents cannot change libel laws.  Congress and presidents working together cannot change that one

​Sure they can, they're the government they can do anything…

No.  Our leaders vow to uphold the constitution.  As soon as they fail to do that, they are no longer the government.  Chaos ensues.

Our constitution is specifically written so that the government cannot just do whatever it wants.  The founding fathers had already had enough of that.

​> ​

The irony in all this John is that your favorite candidate commented that she would find the guy who made her cover-story video and prosecute him.

​I thought I was well informed but I never heard even the slightest hint of something like that before now. Tell me more.​..John K Clark​

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3287090/Benghazi-victim-s-father-Hillary-told-maker-film-prophet-Mohamed-arrested-causing-son-s-death.html