[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:02:15 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 7:11 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> It makes us appreciate that presidents cannot change libel laws.  Congress
> and presidents working together cannot change that one

​Sure they can, they're the government they can do anything.

​> ​
> for the Constitution outranks them.

​And who interprets the Constitution? The Supreme Court? And who decides
who's on the
Supreme Court
​? The President and Congress. There are already a number of troglodytes on
the court and they'd only need a few more and then call President Trump an
ape and go to jail.   ​

​> ​
> The irony in all this John is that your favorite candidate commented that
> she would find the guy who made her cover-story video and prosecute him.

​I thought I was well informed but I never heard even the slightest hint of
something like that before now. Tell me more.​

​ John K Clark​