[ExI] education again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:58:14 UTC 2016

Hmmm, I hope so.  But the techniques enabled by KA isn’t necessarily a
transferrable format.  Those videos are all set up as 10 minute or less
segments.

spike

I guess what I am asking is this:  is there anything about Khan that
suggests that it might be superior in a setting where peer mentoring is
done?

OK - ten minutes and most watchers have mastered that concept.  Then turn
on another one?  How fast did your kid go through the videos?  Did he ever
replay one?

Or this:  would 5 Khan videos equal one 50 minute regular class session?

I think I will enroll and take a class or two just to see.  Recommendations?

BTW, my time is yours and I'll share any of my so-called knowledge with you
like I did in the beginning.

bill w