[ExI] request to tone down politics, was: RE: Wise...

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 23:58:13 UTC 2016

A highly respected ExI-chat participant has suggested that US politics is outside the scope of the ExI list, and I agree.  Being one of the poster-children for hammering on that, I couldn’t justify suggesting we tone that down.  But with that request, I feel justified in saying it might be time to watch and wait.  And suffer.  An pray to evolution this isn’t really every bit as bad as it looks?

Counter suggestions please?