[ExI] request to tone down politics, was: RE: Wise...

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 04:49:19 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 12:24 AM, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
>  there's no way to "give the Libertarian candidate enough
> exposure to have a good chance of winning." Not in 2016. Perhaps in
> 2036.

​Perhaps as soon as 2020. If Donald loses the Republican party will be
severely weakened leaving room for a libertarian in 2020, and if he wins
the
Republican party
​ will be as dead as a doornail by then, of course the Libertarian party as
well ​as you and me and everyone we know could very well be dead too, but
at least we won't have to worry about politics.

 John K Clark