[ExI] political disaster was: request to tone down politics

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jun 4 22:34:54 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>…take a quote from Marx:  "From each according to his ability and to each according to his needs"

My take on Marxism: "From each according to his ability and to each according to his needs, up to each to decide which is which.”

This is like communism in a way, but with as many as seven billion nations.  Can be fewer.  As in communism, some nations work together.  But it must be voluntary for all.  Minimize coercion, maximize utility.