[ExI] Circumcision

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 07:25:50 UTC 2016

Some where in my web site, hotlux.com/angel, or the Institute for Rewiring
the system,  is a rather researched article I wrote Against Circumcision,
I convinced my daughter and son in law not to do this thing which was put
into law by leaders who wanted to limit the strong masculine energy of
their citizens. Like the crime of Fluoride, some modern spin makes people
think it is just working on teeth disregarding the nervous system damage,
(research at Columbia 30 years ago on Quail and later MIT reviewing
research a few weeks ago).
So cutting boys leaves lasting psychic damage because of the real gender
damage. Religion took up the push against strong men and pushed the false
cleanliness soap opera. I am glad there are others who agree this is a
harmful unnecessary painful procedure.  I vote to stop genital
dis-figuration.
ciao, ilsa

Ilsa Bartlett
Institute for Rewiring the System
http://ilsabartlett.wordpress.com
http://www.google.com/profiles/ilsa.bartlett
www.hotlux.com/angel <http://www.hotlux.com/angel.htm>

"Don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to
every other person."
-John Coltrane