[ExI] The Meaning of the Universe

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:53:04 UTC 2016

Panpsychism seems much more rational than atheism, which is a lack of
belief and a lack of caring about knowledge.  will

You can be excused only because you are young.  And maybe not then.  No one
in this group or any other group cares more about knowledge than I do.
Knowledge = science, and I am a scientist, as are most in this group, and
maybe many of them are atheists (though I prefer 'naturalist', which says
what you are, not what you are not).  Atheism is rampant among scientists.

As for panpsychism I am almost afraid to ask.  If telepathy existed it
might make some kind of sense.

And what has consciousness got to do with atheism or science?  It just is.
An elemental.

I reject metaphysics in its strict definition - something beyond the
physical.  That includes religion.

bill w