[ExI] What is religion? What is god was The Meaning of

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 21:29:05 UTC 2016

There is a range of this condition, and we know that at least one drug
cause people serious problems in this respect.  You have to take
people off the drug or appoint guardians so they don't send their
pensions to a Nigerian Prince.  Keith

OK, give - what's the drug?

Credulity - has to be prefrontal lobe problem, eh?

I recall that the shooter in the U of Texas tower long ago had a temporal
lobe tumor.  Interesting about those two women.  Will neuropsychology take
all the mystery out of everything?  In a way, I hope so, but many will not
believe the reductionism.  I predict that in 1000 years you'll still have
antiscience people.
bill w