[ExI] book

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:27:06 UTC 2016

The Big Fat Surprise, by Nina Teicholz

Simply smashes the low fat, low LDL hypothesis.  And along with it, the
statin hypothesis.   (There is an entire book, not this one, devoted to
statins and how they create cognitive decline.  I would not touch them if
my cholesterol was 400.)

This book shows just how powerful Congress is, the American Heart
Association is, the powerful influence of companies trying to promote
grains etc. instead of eggs, meat, and dairy.  Simply amazing.

I take it back:  it's just capitalism at work.  They want people to buy
their products and so bias enters.  Billions of dollars, some for
Congressmen, sways a lot of people.  No money for researchers trying to do
unbiased work.

Just a huge game inflicting people with obesity, diabetes, and early death.

bill w