[ExI] Alexander Chislenko article on English Wikipedia in danger of deletion

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Tue Mar 8 08:28:53 UTC 2016

There is also the http://hpluspedia.org/ which looks it is a bit larger
than transhumanism.wikia.com and currently undergoing a growth spurt.

On 2016-03-06 17:40, F. C. Moulton wrote:
> On 03/04/2016 08:00 PM, David Lubkin wrote:
>> This cannot stand. Sooner or later­ preferably sooner ­Wikipedia will be
>> reformed. Or it will be re-formed, in a successor project, as we've seen
>> with many other open source efforts.
>
> Attempting to recreate or reform Wikipedia might be a bit difficult.

Indeed. One of the interesting aspects with systems like this is that it
is not just a technical system but a social system. And the complexity
of such hybrid systems make them pretty resilient both to disturbances
and to reform.

--
Anders Sandberg
Future of Humanity Institute