[ExI] DeepMind wins Game1 in Go championship Match

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Thu Mar 10 02:36:39 UTC 2016

I think most intelligent people would agree that ones and zeros can
represent anything dealing with intelligence and that there by computers
can also soon be designed to function like anything - especially within
younger populations and especially in this crowd. (anyone here think
differently?)  Design a computer to be good at a game - meh - we've been
there done that.

But what Is very interesting is we should be seeking to be able to
design a simple intelligent something, or even just a camera, for that
matter, that represents redness and greenness, (not with ones and zeros)
but with something that is simply qualitatively inverted from what I
represent those two with.  And I want to be able to understand enough
about it so that I can reliably predict and demonstrate to you whether
or not it is also inverted from, or would it be more the same as your
elemental redness and greenness.  I bet we'll all be very surprised
about the the significant elemental differences we'll discover in the
qualia we all use to represent reality with, once we simply start being
interested in and asking the right questions in a effing of the
ineffable way.  The only interesting question remaining is, what is it
that has my elemental redness quality, and does your brain use the same
thing to represent your redness with, or does it use something
different?  That "goal post" um I mean your knowledge of that red
strawberry, is sitting right in front of your knowledge of your face, if
we'd just think about it in the right qualitative way.

Brent Allsop