[ExI] Fwd: Morphological freedom

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:33:47 UTC 2016

The dictionary says that ethics pertains to business and professions.
While that may be somewhat limiting, just think of all the businesses and
professions and other jobs that have been created in the last hundred years
that never existed before.

So ethics had to be created every time some new thing appeared.  I think
it's unlikely that you can take the ethics from one position and totally
apply it to another, say, from being a federal judge to being a music
composer.  Thus every one is to a certain extent, unique.

Morals, on the other hand, are far more generalizable, eh?

bill w