[ExI] bees again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:11:39 UTC 2016

On Mar 17, 2016 3:28 PM, "William Flynn Wallace" <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Maybe it isn't this bad in DC, or maybe it's worse.  I dunno.  But fixing
campaign financing would seem to help us all and cost us nothing.  Who is
going to lobby for this besides Ralph Nader, Consumer Reports, and the like
- in other words, not contributors?

> We don't like what is going on in Washington.  Trump shows us that in
spades.  I would not vote for him for dogcatcher, but we do need someone(s)
to radically change the way our representatives do their business.

In theory this is part of what Sanders may attempt...if he can get the
nomination.  (Sanders vs. Trump, despite what some say, seems almost
guaranteed not-Trump.  Of course, so does Clinton vs. Trump.  And that's
assuming Trump isn't on the take, driving out all other Republican
contenders with intent to abdicate his campaign between nomination and
November.)