[ExI] quote of the day - power

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:30:25 UTC 2016

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 8:27 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> What I want is for some of you smart software guys who grok both genders
> to make for us a Geordi visor with a setting that takes any image,
> translates it into whatever women see when they look at that same scene.
> While we do that, I want a special pair of headphones which translates
> incoming sound into what women are hearing.

Most of that just doesn't translate into visual/audio signals.

There is one major exception: assuming strict heterosexual (the majority
case), just genderswap every human seen.  Mostly-nude male pole dancers,
pandering to an audience of leering women.  A big, brawny woman chasing a
lanky guy down an alley, tackling him, and then offscreen sounds of his
pleas for her to stop.  Mostly-female crime scene investigation squad
finding what's left of him the next morning stuffed into a trash bin, and
offhandedly commenting that it's yet another rape-murder as if that was
nothing special.

Supposedly, this kind of straight genderswap was a good part of how Neon
Genesis Evangelion (to take one of the most famous blatant examples) got
such high ratings.