[ExI] experiment: decreased investment in individual memes...

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:00:22 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 12:28 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I really don't know, for I do not tweet.  It just sounds too undignified.
> Furthermore, I really cannot express my thoughts in 37 characters or less
> (or whatever the absurd limit is.  I can't do it!  I am too not hip.  I
> really mean it: I just can't express myself in haiku-length posts.

One tweet doesn't necessarily have to contain an entire thought.

Many thoughts are expressed in multiple tweets or a tweet with a short
description and a URL.

I rarely tweet but I follow lots of Twitter accounts for various kinds of
announcements.

The limit of a tweet is 140 characters but photos can be included, too.

On Twitter, each of the above lines would be a separate tweet.

-Dave