[ExI] Election stuff

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 21:09:39 UTC 2016

Yes, John, the FBI and Putin are working together to ensure a Trump win,
and the republic will end with his election.  We get it, can we move on to
extropian topics on this list?

Hillary wouldn't be in this position if she hadn't set up the personal
server, and didn't have a campaign manager who was stupid enough to click
on phishing links in his gmail account and not turn on two factor
authentication or take suggestions from his own people to use encryption.
So here we find ourselves...

Is this going to continue on this list AFTER the election?  Hypothetically,
if Trump wins, I'd like to spend my last days before the nuclear winter on
other topics.