[ExI] Election stuff

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 23:19:30 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Dylan Distasio <interzone at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> We get it, can we move on to extropian topics on this list?

​OK so what do you want to talk about?  let's see, maybe we could talk ​
​about the free market. No I forgot, we can't talk about that because Trump
wants to do away with the free market. So let's talk about the freedom of
the press. Whoops we can't talk about that either as Trump doesn't like
it.  Having control over your own body? Nope that's off limits because
Trump want women punished who have abortions. Science? Afraid not, Donald
(vaccines cause autism) Trump doesn't believe in science.
No point in talking about a possible explanation of the Fermi Paradox
either because a ET analogue of Donald Trump should be obvious for all to
see, if not today then on Tuesday. I'm running out of topics. Extropians
like to talk about the future but we may not have a future.

​> ​
> Hillary wouldn't be in this position if she hadn't set up the personal
> server,
> ​ and​ [blah blah blah]

​It's weird, in 4 days the human race ​will face its most serious
existential crisis since the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 and yet some
people are still babbling about a fucking Email server.

​  John K Clark​