[ExI] T​he Libertarian Party's vice presidential nominee

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:21:25 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
> wrote:

​> ​
> If he said "Vote the nasty Hillary to avoid the monstrous Trump" I could
> just barely believe he is expressing an honest opinion but once he praised
> the crooked Hillary as a new incarnation of St Francis of Assisi I know he
> is a lying loser.

​So Hillary is no good, Trump is no good, and even the Libertarian
candidate is no good. NOBODY is good enough for you. A cynic and a very
naive person have a lot in common, one rejects everything and the other
accepts everything; neither position requires any brainpower. The organ in
the bone box sitting on the shoulders only comes in handy for people in the
middle of that range.

 John K Clark  ​