[ExI] The very first question the press should ask Trump

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Nov 11 23:51:07 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 1:15 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: [ExI] The very first question the press should ask Trump

Will you keep the American people in suspense for 4 years or will you promise today to abide by the results of the 2020 presidential election even if you don't win?

John K Clark

I do!

Oh wait, you meant… that guy they say won, OK.

Let’s see, that one, 2020 contest.  Mike Pence and Jenna Bush vs. Michelle Obama and Chelsea Clinton?

Oh we can do so much better than this crowd.  What happened to that guy they had, Senator Jim Webb?  He seemed so honest and sane, a decorated veteran with two purple hearts, I am astonished he didn’t walk away with the nomination with change left over.  Anyone who has been in combat will not be eager to send anyone else’s sons there.